This website https://www.evaflor.com/ (' our site ') is operated by EVAFLOR SA (' we ', ' our ').
What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. They are commonly used to make websites work and work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners (and third parties they work with) and to administer parts of their business. Without certain cookies, certain areas and features of a website will not work (for example, user IDs or shopping carts).
If you want to learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which explains how cookies work and how you can manage their use.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or use electronic billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This allows us to personalize our content for you, and to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used by websites to make the advertising displayed there more relevant to your interests.
- Google Analytics. For more information, please refer to Google Analytics cookies , and here for an overview of privacy at Google .
You block cookies by activating the configuration of your browser which allows you to refuse the configuration of all cookies or some of them. You can also delete cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings.
If you use different computers or mobile devices in different locations, you should ensure that each browser is adapted to your cookie preferences. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you wish to disable "third party" cookies, you can disable them by visiting the third party's website and asking them to generate a one-time "no thanks" cookie which will prevent other cookies from being stored on your machine.
Social media buttons: If you take the opportunity to share content from our site through our social buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), you should be aware that these sites may collect information about what you done. We have absolutely no control over this. We suggest that you check the privacy policies (if any) of these third-party websites for more information about their use of your information and/or how to opt-out or delete such information.